Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Automated Jargon



The Sales and Marketing world is due for change of wording.

There are far too many conversations where the litany of responses are:

"I'm just touching base"
"Is this a good time to talk?"
"I'll reach out to you"
"I'll break this down from a high level perspective."

The funny thing is that I know sales and marketing people who talk like this outside of work.  They bring their work home, literally. We all sound alike with the same response and reactions.

We wonder why people don't listen to our messages because we were taught if you use a :) or emoticon in your email, it shows you're not professional.


1 comment:

  1. Interesting and amazing how your post is! It Is Useful and helpful for me That I like it very much, and I am looking forward to Hearing from your next.. social media marketing westchester ny

    ReplyDelete