Monday, April 21, 2014

A Change is gonna come. #Changeunknown

This month of April has been tough for me to deal with lately.


Over the past two weeks, I have lost four co-workers who are no longer employed at my company.  I have also lost my manager to an amazing opportunity he took in entrepreneurship.  Everything is an unknown and it makes me uncomfortable. There are politics at my job like I'm sure there are at your job.  I have learned the importance of seeing the bigger picture, even if I'm not there.( I want to be there)




I feel exactly like the kids that will be graduating High School to start college this fall.  They have all these mixed emotions of the unknown and are trying to see where they fit in.  Sometimes one school is not the best fit for a student just like one company may be a bad fit for an employee.   That freedom to choose can be nerve wrecking.

Now Listening:  Sam Cooke "A change is gonna come."

No comments:

Post a Comment