Thursday, April 17, 2014

I'm in meetings most of the day #pointlessmeetings

" I'm on my way to a meeting"
" I'm in meetings all day"
" I have a meeting"

We all have said this at several times in a week.  Sure, we all do actually have meetings, but are most of them productive?

My meetings normally consist of one meaningful productive one followed by several "meetings" to talk about future meetings.  The future meetings then discuss future meetings that talk about a problem we know about yet decide to make another meeting instead of solving that meeting. ( Sorry for the run-on sentences to all grammar police.)



We also tell people we are in meetings as a crutch to avoid saying, "Not interested, don't bother me."

Meeting has become like filler words( Ummm..like..ehhh...well)

No comments:

Post a Comment