Monday, April 28, 2014

#Manonthemoon

I take the train every day to go to work and I follow a routine.

My days almost seem pragmatic with how structured everything is in my life.

Structure is good and spontaneity makes for an exciting combination!  My inspirations have always been creators that had one foot in the box and one foot out.

As a salesmen, I was given a sales pitch to memorize.  Once I memorized it, I ended up ditching it.

I hate consistent routine.  It's one of the reasons I probably would never be a good accountant and also one of the reasons I excel at creative thinking.

Dare to be different is my mantra.  I want to be that man on the moon.

Monday listening- Man on the Moon by Kid Cudi

I'm a differenter!

-Gabe




Art by- Terry Cervantes - https://www.etsy.com/shop/tjCervantesArt


No comments:

Post a Comment