Wednesday, April 30, 2014

#valueadded

Value added….

I hear this countless times….I've even said it more times than I'd like to admit.  What is value added?

Once I agree on a price… Is the value that I give you a discount. Nope I don't believe it is.

The value added is the trust instilled to do business with that person.

I recently had to take care of something that required legal matter ( Don't worry, It's nothing that would be criminal.)  I had to deal with my first lawyer….

When I usually think of lawyers, I think of highly intellectual sleazy salesmen that are placed higher in status.

This lawyer was different.  As he charged me about $1,900 dollars ( Higher than the others) The value-added was I trusted him to the point that money didn't matter.  So far he has done a great job and I am optimistic he will continue to.

Unnecessary discounts cheapen the value,  The true value is trust.



No comments:

Post a Comment