Friday, April 17, 2015

#RandomThought

So it's Friday and everyone in the office is a little loopy.  The weekend is fast approaching and my brain is on the verge of being on shut down mode.  I've had a lot to take in this week and it can be overwhelming.

As a creative mind, my thoughts race faster than the indy 500.  I'm always thinking of a million ideas and concepts.  Some of them are great--Some of them are outlandish and crazy. Here is a random thought!

Thought 1: If a cow laughed, would milk squirt out its nose?


Crazy to ask this but I've always been curious if Cows laugh at all.  The only animal with the capability to laugh is a Hyena.  Have you ever thought of nonsensical stuff that partly you were curious about?



Super Random inner Thought:  On Rocko's Modern life they had a male Cow named Heffer.  I'm pretty sure Heffer is the name for a female cow.  Wouldn't he be a steer?  Cartoons did such a masterful job at innuendo and inside jokes geared toward the adults watching with their children.

Now Playing- Rocko's Modern life theme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HmEGRVUcR0


No comments:

Post a Comment