Tuesday, May 6, 2014

#ThehonestGabe

You know the saying: "Honesty is the best policy."

"Tell the truth and it will set you free"


Most workers don't do this.  In a work setting, telling the truth will indirectly get you terminated.  there's a certain etiquette we follow.  Rather than directly confront someone at work for what they did, Some employers chastise them.

An environment where you receive a company email always leads to more banter and bickering due to natural curiousity.  Offices(especially sales consultant) do take the form of high school.

I have grown fascinated recently with how psychology and sales work together.   There are reasons people don't feel comfortable telling the truth.  It makes them uncomfortable to know someone may not like their opinion.

You can call me Jerry.  I have grown to appreciate honesty.  I can honestly say I am comfortable with people that love me as much as people who dislike me.


Not many people are like this.  Typical offices carry this attitude:

tumblr_mknfx40XLf1s99m4bo1_500.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment