Friday, May 30, 2014

#Aintitfun

Ain't it Fun?

My dream as a six year old was to be a Teenage Mutant Ninja turtle and live underground in a sewer.  

giphy.gif
I didn't have to live in the real world that I do now.  I didn't have to worry about "When keeping it real, goes wrong."

As a child my imagination could think of the most innovative and creative ideas.  I didn't have a boss that told me, "It'll never work."

I could be honest with myself and others and not come off as an asshole.  hF817921F.jpg

reality-check-200.gif

The truth is I didn't know the rules, so in my eyes I wasn't breaking anything.  The more I feel constricted the more I miss being able to think freely and not subconsciously worry about what others think.

What am I going to do?

I'm going to do something I normally wouldn't do once a month.

I'm going bridge the gap between being spontaneous and being predictable

I'm going to have fun in this real world.

Now listening- Ain't it Fun (Paramore)

No comments:

Post a Comment